Welcome back to all our Amazing Patients!
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, families, staff and community. Given the current environment with COVID-19, we have implemented the following changes in our office that we want you to be aware of:
- Patients will be screened using a questionnaire, both when making an appointment and again when you arrive. We will also be taking temperatures of everyone entering our office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for proper physical distancing between families. This might mean patients are offered fewer options for appointment times.
- Parents are asked to not bring non-patients into the dental practice to help minimize the number of people in our office at one time. Please try to limit your group to only one parent and any children that are being seen that day whenever possible.
- Patients and parents are asked to bring and wear a face covering while in the office.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for their use before and after touching items in the office.
- We have installed medical grade HEPA H13 air purifiers to quickly exchange and clean our air for all of our safety and comfort
We look forward to seeing you back in the office soon!
Dr. McComb & Dr. Candy